I knew I had you at chocolate, but stay with me for a little longer and I’ll tell you how you can get some.
The folks at the Hot Chocolate 15K are sponsoring a free race entry for one lucky La Chica Run winner. That could very well be you!
Why should you enter? Let me count the ways. How about 15 of them?
- Um, there’s chocolate!
- There are races all over the country.
- You’ll be one of a quarter million people who have run the race.
- It’s not called America’s sweetest race for nothing.
- You can run a 15K (9.3 miles) or a 5K (3.1 miles).
- Their goody bag is notoriously, well, good.
- There’s a race expo before the event.
- There’s a post-race party with music and a kid zone (bounce house, anyone?).
- Finisher’s mugs with hot chocolate.
- Age-group awards for those much speedier than this chica.
- Chocolate fondue.
- Dippable treats include bananas, marshmallows, rice krispie treats, cookies and mini pretzels.
- A drawstring bag.
- Fleece-lined zip-up hoodie.
- A city-specific finisher’s medal shaped like — you guessed it — chocolate.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter away!
DISCLOSURE: I won a free race entry during a recent #RunChat but am not able to participate, so the good folks with Hot Chocolate 15K are allowing me to give it to one of my readers. I will receive some race swag instead and am not receiving any additional compensation for promoting the race and this contest. Good luck!