Spent the morning with my runner friends for what I thought would be a four- or five-mile run.
We, of course, went out that far, added another mile-and-a-half of hills at the local cemetery and ran back for about 9.5 miles total.
When we got back, my friends insisted on heading up the local sledding hill. Notice I’m not in the pictures I shot from afar.
In related news, I’m in search for new running friends.
Despite my best intentions, I’ve not napped yet today but instead am headed out soon to go clothes-shopping with my favorite 16-year-old. I may give her my credit card and take a nap in the car instead.
I did, however, plan out our meals for this coming week. And here’s how I make my meal plan in the first place.
- Eating for Life Caribbean Chicken Salad
- Tacos, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole, salsa
- Sausage pecorino pasta, green salad, rolls
- Baked Spaghetti Pie, green salad, garlic bread
- Turkey panini, chips, fruit
How’s your training going? What’s your goal race? Do your friends “make” you run father than you had planned or rope you into hill work or is it just mine?